Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Astute are looking for a Technical Administrator to join an established business in the Birmingham area who specialise in the transport of goods within the rail industry.
Reporting to the Engineering director, you will be responsible to provide support and administer the safety management system and carry out ad-hoc projects and additional tasks as required.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Engineering Director, as a Technician Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining, controlling and issuing all engineering documentation (standards, specifications and drawings)
- Administer the Reliability Management Systems.
- Carrying out responsibilities in accordance with the company SOP's, Quality Assurance System and other relevant standards.
- Keep appropriate records and archive where necessary in accordance with Quality Procedure and regulatory requirements.
- Assist safety performance & reliability engineer in the administration of Integrated Management Systems.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Previous experience in an administration role or similar in a technical/engineering industry such as manufacturing, production, water treatment, chemical or power sector
- NVQ/BTEC qualification in business administration would be preferred
- Military trained writers/administrators from the Royal Navy, RAF etc would also be considered
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package including company pension and health care
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910 033 and ask to speak to Megan McLeod who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.