Supply Chain Co Ordinator
£25k - £28k Basic + Benefits
Astute are supporting a Buckingham based Manufacturing business with an exciting new opportunity for a Supply Chain Co Ordinator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected company and become and integral part of the business.
- As Supply Chain Co Ordinator you will be responsible for Scheduling individual operations to enable manufacture of all products ordered via bespoke database
- Identifying requirements for raw materials, parts, inserts, consumables etc., calculating quantities required and raising purchase orders via Sage.
- Booking in all deliveries of materials, consumables, goods and services and handover to Finance for reconciliation and payment of invoices.
- Dealing with all customer and supplier enquires received by phone or email.
- Prepare and submit monthly and ad-hoc management reports and KPIs
Previous experience in production planning and purchasing is preferred
Good written and verbal communications skills are essential in this role
A good knowledge of Microsoft Windows is required, in particular Excel and Outlook.
Application process couldn't be easier, simply forward you CV and cover letter to Simon Cheung on firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 023 93 911 007
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.