Up to £24,000
Our client, a leading nationwide integrated waste management business providing collection, treatment and recycling services is looking for a Stores Keeper to join one of its key venues in North London. Working as their Stores Keeper, you will be responsible for organising and maintaining all stores across the site ensuring stock levels are adequate and carrying out regular stock checks when needed.
Working as the Stores Keeper, you will be responsible for…
- Working in line with all safety instructions, policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Support the engineering manager in the development of the stores and inventory.
- Carry out weekly stock checks/audits to ensure actual stock levels are correct as displayed in the CMMS.
- Identify potential areas for improvements in the stores or the systems.
- Use the CMMS fully as per the company procedures to ensure there are no stock outs
- Communicate with suppliers to ensure the best quality products are purchased at the best prices, communicate issues to the management.
- Issue stores inventory to engineering and contractor staff in line with company requirements
- Manage deliveries of inventory and collection of parts for refurbishment, including management of non-conforming products
- Maintain the workplace, tools and engineering facilities to prevent hazard and risks in the workplace and to promote effective engineering practices
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have a background working in a similar position maintaining Stores Systems and CMMS and have an understanding of the engineering sector.
The ideal candidate will have good organisational skills, be committed to health and safety and be proactive in their daily responsibilities.
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.