Installation Technician - Solar
Up to £30,000 DoE plus benefits
Field Based vacancy, near Tunbridge Wells
We are looking to recruit an experienced Solar PV Installation Technician to carry out installations on rooftop commercial and some industrial premises across multiple sites locally.
Due to a continuing demand for Solar panels in the commercial market, our Award-Winning Client, who specialises in Photovoltaic System Installation are looking to expand their team. With an excellent reputation for quality and bespoke tailored services, they pride themselves on delivering a high level of customer service and professionalism, upheld by a team of experienced Technicians.
As an Installation Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out mostly rooftop installation and some ground mount panel installs at commercial and industrial Solar plants around the UK.
- Installing the panels, running the DC cables from the roof to the inverter and testing the DC strings on the roof.
- Managing relationships with internal and external parties such as in-house Technicians including the site Electrical Engineer, LV, HV and Ground maintenance teams, subcontractors and other third parties.
- Providing a high level of Customer Service when handling Client enquiries and requests.
- Cover for the Team Leader when away, ensuring all work is delivered in a timely, efficient manner.
- Be flexible to work away from home as/when required.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Solar PV Installation experience.
- Working at Heights certificate.
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
- Full training will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable leader in Solar PV installation. Offering training and a rewarding career path. A competitive salary up to £30,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
If you would like to apply for this Installation Technician role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.