Software Engineer - IT
Rate - To be discussed
The Software Engineer will be involved in all aspects of the systems development lifecycle: specification, design, programming, testing, installation and commissioning. This will range from configuring multiple instances of existing solutions to developing new solutions for clients from a list of basic requirements. This will include database configuration, coding, application engineering, hardware interface, system testing and commissioning. This would include client visits for meetings & surveys and possible overseas travel for training courses and partner integrations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Configuring multiple instances of existing solutions to developing new solutions for clients from a list of basic requirements
- Involved in all aspects of the systems development lifecycle: specification, design, programming, testing, installation and commissioning
- client visits for meetings & surveys and possible overseas travel for training courses and partner integrations
- Is competent in the use of a PC & management of electronic files/folders
- Good knowledge of databases
- Has a good understanding of SCADA/HMIs and control systems
- Experienced coder in any of the following C++, C#, JAVA, VB
- Ability to learn how to configure & navigate new products with manuals and on-line support
- The ability to research ideas/products to identify suitability for a solution
- Can successfully complete all assigned tasks to plan and in line with company procedures and standards
To apply please contact Kyle Ward on 02393 911 227 or alternatively, send a copy of you CV to Kward@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.