Up to £25,000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Supervisor to join a global leading business within waste management and renewable energy services. As the Site Supervisor you will be based on the client's site and will be solely responsible for full client management and the beginning to end process of the client's waste management using a complete hands-on approach.
As the Site Supervisor, your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- All waste management services for the client across 2 operational sites.
- To ensure all transport and collection of waste from the client's site is managed and monitored - including additional paperwork and documentation.
- To manage a team of 2 operators across 2 sites in the daily waste disposal operations.
- To manage full process from segregation, packaging, analysing, budget and cost control.
- To provide support and education to both the client and the clients staff members surrounding their waste management.
- To maintain full compliance and health and safety.
- Reporting non-conformances and container exchanges when needed.
- To support in the operation of on-site mobile plant for the sorting and segregation of waste.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience supervising a small team across multiple sites.
- Good knowledge of waste management processes as well as the waste management sector- Ideally with an understanding of operating waste processing machinery including: waste segregators, balers, wood crushers & compactors.
- Experience working in a client facing role, based directly on a client site.
- A current FLT licence would be beneficial but is not essential.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and own their own personal vehicle for travel.
Salary & Benefits
On offer for this role is the following:
- Annual salary up to £25,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive package.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.