Rate - £400-£450 per day
36 month contract
Our client is looking for a Site Representative to join them on 36 month contract basis. The EPC onsite has been appointed as DBO contractor and our Client is the Authority Technical Advisor. We are looking for the Site Representatitve to build strong contractor relationships, respond quickly to short notice requests for handover inspections, and be available to respond to "ad hoc" requests from DBO contractor regarding design or construction with minimal lag.
Responsibilities for Site Representative:
- Daily record of site activities including photographic record
- Ensure there is a daily record of contractors and contractors personnel on site
- Auditing of site safety procedures, vertification of site safety and monitoring compliance with Health and Safety requirements
- Keep records of any safety incidents or infringements and take action
- Organise site safety walk-arounds with the Contractor on a weekly basis
- Record all site instructions issued on behalf of the Client
- Witness site tests where delegated to do so
- Check compliance with all environmental constraints and planning conditions
If you are interested in this challenging role, then please contact Greg Storey on firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.