Site Manager - Waste Processing Plant
£39,000 - £41,000 + car + benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are recruiting for a Site Manager to run a large processing plant that deals with Incinerator Bottom Ash (IBA) from a local Energy from Waste power station.
The Site Manager will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing all aspects of the site operations and comply with company policy and procedures.
What will I be doing?
Reporting directly to the Production Manager, as Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the site is compliant with all aspects of Health & Safety and Environmental permitting
- Coordination, planning and scheduling of all plant maintenance and production requirements to minimise downtime.
- Ensuring that all aspects of their site meet the required company standards, including PPE, time keeping, attendance, maintenance, guarding
- Work on all site training requirements and ensure training records are up to date.
What experience does the role require?
We are looking for someone with the following:
- 4 years 'experience in managing a process site - waste, cement, recycling etc
- Ideally a qualification in the waste or processing industry - NVQ, HNC, WAMITAB etc
- Previous supervisory or management experience in a similar industry
- Mobile Plant licences/experience are desirable
- Conversant and Knowledgeable with Health and Safety.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A highly competitive basic salary
- Company car
- Generous bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 02392 288 214 and speak to Becki Saunders
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.