Stone based (includes travel)
Our client, a leading advanced automations company working within the Energy sector, currently require a Site Manager to join their office in Stone. The ideal candidate will have recent experience working on substation sites and TP144 or TP137.11 certification
As a Site Manager your role will be based in the Stone Head Office and you will be required to travel to client sites as and when needed.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the installation of substation control system projects in accordance with National Grid safety standards and locate site practices.
- Leading the project team during installation and commissioning phases of the project. This team is likely to consist of 5+ Software and Hardware Engineers.
- Management of installation sub-contractors.
- Hold regular report and progress meetings with clients, including production of related minutes.
- Liaise with other senior member of the team to ensure health, safety, quality and sufficient recourses on site.
- Carry out site surveys and produce electrical drawings and installation specification.
- Undertake risk assessments and produce method statements.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Recent National Grid Site experience
- Current Person and BESC Certification
- Either TP144 or TP137.11 Certification
- To have successfully completed Client Contractors National Safety Group Safety Passport Supervisor training
- To have successfully completed specific health and safety awareness training delivered by recognised training provider (IOSH, CITB, RoSPA, BSC etc), e.g. manual handling, (preferred qualified to minimum of Appointed Person), lifting operations (banksman/slinger), working at height, CDM, confined spaces etc.
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- To have successfully completed CDM Training relevant to specific site responsibilities
- Demonstrable experience of delivering E,C&I solutions on site with a track record of success - on time, to specification and on budget within a commercial environment
- Strong and practical safety ethos
- Must be prepared to travel and work away at customer sites
- Full UK driving licence.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- 24 days holiday.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Adam on 02392 288289 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.