Site Manager - Renewable Energy
£50,000 - £60,000 - DOE
Astute are currently looking to recruit and experienced Site Manager/General Manager, to join a leading organisation within the Renewable Energy industry. The company are currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and now require a Site Manager to join the team.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Director, as Site Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing day to day operations of the site to ensure optimum efficiency
- Recruiting, training and managing staff whilst providing regular performance coaching and training requirements
- Managing cost control to ensure site is budget compliant
- Analyse daily production and advise on site improvements
- Over see full operations of site including third party contractors
- Manage compliance of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Strong engineering background, HNC qualified or equivalent / time served
- Team management experience
- Experience of controlling a budget and site efficiency
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
A salary of £50,000 - £60,000 is on offer for the successful candidate as well as the opportunity to join an exciting compoany within the Renewable Energy sector.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910034 and ask to speak to Molly McDermott who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.