We are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager to join one of the leading Waste Management specialists working within the Hazardous Waste sector across the UK. They are looking for a Site Manager to join their established team at their processing facility in Paisley to support their hazardous waste treatment operations and industrial cleaning services, supporting the daily running of the complex site.
Working as the Site Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the safe, compliance and commercially sound day to day running of a busy hazardous waste treatment facility.
- Ensuring complete site compliance within environmental permits, operating licences and waste regulations.
- Provide Health and Safety leadership on site. Including championing and driving the Health and Safety culture across all site staff and visitors.
- Full P&L, KPI production, budgetary preparation and reporting responsibility.
- Support the team on-site, managing the team to ensure work is completed in line with company and customer requirements.
- Support team development and highlight training requirements where necessary.
- Produce and report relevant financial and operational information to the Head of Waste Operations and other Senior Managers in a timely and informative manner.
- Work with other members of the Operations Team to develop and implement site improvement projects, supporting the maintenance and asset management strategy for the site.
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this position, candidates must have previous site management/supervisory experience ideally working within the Waste Management or Hazardous Waste industry.
Candidates should hold a HNC qualification or equivalent in chemistry and have a good understanding of chemistry/chemical management and industrial services.
You should be qualified to COTC Level 4 in the Treatment and Transfer of Hazardous Waste and ideally hold a IOSH Certification.
You will also have an in-depth understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance and experience of budget management and KPI production.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary and Package
- Opportunity to work with one of the industry leaders in Waste Management
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 for a confidential conversation or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.