Pharmaceutical - Facilities Management
Up to £45,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
We are currently looking for a Site Manager to join a global leader in Industrial Services, working as part of a key Facilities Management contract with one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical companies based in Edinburgh. Working as the Site Manager, you will be responsible for commercial and technical management of the clients site ensuring all facilities management operations are running in line with client expectations and requirements.
Working as the Site Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Develop key client relationships, working directly with the client on-site and with the Account Manager and Senior Site Manager to deliver a first-class bespoke service.
- Develop a high-performing team, monitoring all day to day operations and managing a team of 20+ across the site
- Work in a hands-on management role, working on mechanical/electrical systems across the site.
- Working as the HSE lead, ensuring best practice is maintained across the wider teams and report any issues are reported to the appropriate body as required.
- Provide key execution of maintenance and calibration programmes for equipment on-site.
- Lead and direct the engineering teams to manage equipment optimisation, reliability and availability.
- Management of sub-contractor activities on-site.
- Track site performance against set KPI's and report on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Monitor team training to ensure the training curricula of each team member is maintained and any new/updated training is implemented.
- Manage cost control, budgets and forecasting.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have a background working in a Site Management position managing a complex team in a pharmaceutical/ consumer products environment within the Facilities Management sector.
Candidates should hold a degree or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical Building Services with the relevant trade certificates (NVQ, City & Guilds etc) and be able to provide hands-on mechanical/electrical support and continuous improvement techniques.
Candidates are also expected to have demonstrable experience managing industrial service contracts and developing relationships with key clients.
What's on Offer
- Annual Salary up to £45,000
- Company Car/ Car Allowance
- Annual Performance Bonus scheme
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.