Site Manager - Industrial Process
6 Month contract
£250 - 300 p/d (Limited company rate)
Our client are a leading multinational technology specialist who are involved in the power and environmental treatment sector. They currently have a requirement for a Site Manager on a contract basis to oversee the build of a new plant using their proprietary technology.
The Site Manager should be from a process plant driven project background and fully qualified holding all necessary certification to carry out the role (SMSTS, First Aid certification etc). The background in the industrial installation field (ideally with mechanical and electrical exposure) would be ideal.
The Site Managers main tasks are:
- Acting on behalf of their client as Site Manager to manage and maintain stakeholder relationships as appropriate.
- Monitor subcontractors work on site and use knowledge and best practice understanding to report on as appropriate .
- Issue work permits and check contractors are working according to agreed RAMS.
- Report back progress on site as appropriate.
- Report and maintain records on any H&S related incidents.
- Liaise with Project Manager daily to discuss activities on site.
- Prepare daily/ weekly and monthly reports on site progress and H&S observations
This role is a chance to create a good impression with a client who is highly active within their specialist area and growing the number of projects within the UK.
To find out more call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.