Site Engineer - Power Generation
Up to £38,000 + Discretionary Bonus + Company Van + benefits
Hampshire (various sites including Southampton, Fareham & Havant)
Astute are currently looking for a Site Engineer who has a multi-skilled engineering background to join a leading company within the Power Generation sector to work on their sites on the South Coast.
You will be carrying out inspections, operations and maintenance to be delivered safely, on-time and in budget to ensure maximum availability of the sites.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying our daily, weekly, and monthly inspection and maintenance checks on the different sites
- Completion of maintenance plan for the asset which will include risk assessments and method statements (RAMS) for minor works
- Logging faults and identifying fault trend analysis to provide solutions
- Create site maintenance plans whilst sharing ideas amongst colleagues and improve plans where necessary
- Support other operations team activities to work as one whole team, which will include travelling to different regions if needed
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally have a formal engineering qualification in a mechanical/electrical discipline e.g. NVQ/HND/HND, etc.
- Experience working on large engines (Jenbacher, Deutz, MAN, MTU, Perkins, etc)
- Understanding of 3 phase electrical systems
- Basic understanding of control systems
- Full UK Driving Licence is a necessity as the role involves travel
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Up to £38,000 basic salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- Company Van
To apply for this position, please send a CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 02392 288 282 and ask to speak with Arjun Patel who can tell you more about this opportunity. or dial 02392 288 282 and ask to speak with Arjun Patel who can tell you more about this opportunity.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.