Site Engineer - Nuclear
12-month contract (within IR35)
£20/£25 p/h (PAYE)
Our client, a leading company working within the nuclear sector, currently require a Site Engineer to join their decommissioning team at Hinkley Point A. As a Site Engineer you will have the opportunity to work over several decommissioning projects during the contracted period.
Ideal candidates will have relevant experience in nuclear sector, ideally with an engineering discipline background.
Role & Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for safe management of contractors always working within clients remit as CDM principle contractor.
- Review relevant contractors site safety plans and SSOW (Safe Systems of Work) plans ensuring suitability.
- Inspect contractors daily and weekly activities to ensure compliance with SSOW
- Support relevant safety inspections from stakeholders and other appropriate bodies
- Log contractors daily activities with a view to reporting progress to the Construction Manager
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- HNC, NQF level 5 or equivalent experience.
- Experience working within the nuclear sector.
- Project delivery experience.
- Working knowledge of CDM.
- Understanding forms of contract (NEC3) (Desirable)
What's on Offer
- £20 - £25 p/h (PAYE)
- 12-month contract
- 4 day week.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Saleh on 02392 288209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.