Site/Cost Administrator - Construction
FTC: 12 Months
£21500 per annum
Lossiemouth (Northern Scotland)
Astute are recruiting for a Site/Cost Administrator to join a project involving a nationally recognised and respected Civil Engineering business engaged with various works on an MOD based in Lossiemouth.
The Site/Cost Administrator will be involved in organising the administrative activities across multiple project works of our clients team on the construction site during the duration of the role.
As such the day to day responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with all site relevant commercial personnel to help in organising invoices etc
- Answer phone calls and direct to relevant recipients
- Schedule meetings where required
- Copying, filling and transmitting site documentation
- Managing time sheets
- Organising contracts and liaising with contractors where required
- Organising registers
- Managing petty cash requests
- Keeping a record of mechanical and electrical tools
The ideal candidate for the role would have
- At least 2 years administrative experience
- Experience of work of a similar capacity on a construction site preferably or within a role demonstrating transferrable skills.
- Good communication and importantly numerical skills
- Ability to start quickly on the project as the need is urgent
The role presents a great opportunity to work with a well respected company who are active throughout the UK on projects at this time
To find out more about the role please call Saleh 02392 288209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.