Ship Systems Controls Simulator Trainer - Electronics and electrical
We are currently recruiting for a Training Delivery Instructor / Training Instructor to teach Ship Systems Controls to the Royal Navy. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to impart their knowledge onto the next generation of Engineer or Technicians. You will be teaching students of 16 and you will be delivering technical T-23 training modules. For this role you will need to be eligible to gain and maintain Security Clearance if successful.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Training Instructor, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering technical T-23 training modules using the simulator to trainees in line with the Defence College of Technical Training EMTC Course.
- Lesson plans and training session are prepared
- Creation of written examination and progress test papers
- Marking papers, setting and marking of course and homework
Skills & Qualifications
To be considered for this Training Instructor you must have:
- You will need a minimum qualification of C&G or NVQ Level or equivalent in an Engineering discipline and ideally knowledge of various systems (Stabs / Steering Gear)
- Fault Finding using FIDA
- Dad recording using DCAU
- Fire alarm operation and programming
- Knowledge of D86 core rack, card functions and operation and fault condition reporting
Salary & Package
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the Ship Systems Trainer vacancy as follows:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- SC Clearance
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 214 and ask to speak to Mollie Allison who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.