SHE Advisor - Biomass Power Station
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We are looking to recruit a SHE Advisor to join a European power provider who have recently built a 40MW Biomass Power Plant located in South Wales.
As an SHE Advisor, you will be responsible for managing all the Health, Safety and Environmental issues relating to the site.
Roles & Responsibilities…
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the implementation of standardised Health & Safety Systems within the site
- Manging relationships with the Environmental Agency and HSE board
- Preparing the site for the implementation of Quality Standards
- Carrying out audits and managing external auditor relationships for all HSE procedures
- Creating, implementing and managing the sites Health & Safety Management System
- Developing and implementing the company's quality standards and accreditations to include ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001.
Skills & Qualifications…
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant professional qualification including NEBOSH or equivalent degree
- Experience in a Health, Safety and Environmental role gained in a heavy engineering environmental such as Power Generation/ Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical or Water
- Knowledge of UK HSE legalisation and quality standards (ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001)
Package & Benefits…
- A competitive starting salary
- Benefits package
If you would like to find out more or apply, please contact Megan McLeod on 02393 910 033 or email a CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.