Service Engineer - CHP
£38,000 - £43,000
Astute Technical have a team dedicated to recruit into the Anaerobic Digestion sector and are looking for a CHP Engineer to work on some anaerobic digestion plants in the Shropshire area with the potential of going further afield as well.
We're looking to speak with experienced CHP Engineers who want to join a company to assist with their growth and development and someone who can add immediate value in this area.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, as a CHP Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of CHPs on anaerobic digestion plants
- Reactive and proactive repairs
- Service and repair of MAN V8/V12 gas engines
- Maintaining other mechanical equipment such as motors, gearboxes, pneumatics and hydraulics, pumps and heating/water cooling systems
- Logging all work and completing all relevant documentation associated to the jobs
- Being responsive to breakdowns and issues on site
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- CHP experience is absolutely essential
- Experience on anaerobic digestion or energy from waste plants is hugely preferable
- Excellent mechanical maintenance experience, particularly with engines, inverters and gearboxes
- Knowledge and experience of 3-phase equipment
- Electrical experience is advantageous but not essential
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A salary DOE
- Company van with fuel card
- Laptop and phone
- Plus additional package to be discussed
- A weekday working schedule
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910108 and ask to speak to Tim Norford who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.