Service Engineer - Biogas
East Anglia - Field Based
Company Van, phone and laptop
£30,000 - £38,000 - DOE
Astute are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled, Field Service Engineer to service and maintain Biogas plants throughout East Anglia.
Our client is an internationally recognised organisation working in the green energy sector, they are technical providers of renewable energy from Biomass and supply Biogas systems for the agriculture industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Service Manager as Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Attending to breakdowns and out of hours call outs to ensure plant down time is minimal
- Preventative maintenance on industrial equipment such as boilers, CP units, feeders, mixers, SCADA & control systems etc
- Installation & PPM of Biogas Plants
- Working with customers and representing the company
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Prior experience working on Anaerobic Digestion, Biogas Upgrading systems or process plants
- Experienced/Knowledgeable of CHP Units
- HNC or equivalent in a relevant discipline is desirable
- Marine engineers will also be considered for this position
- A full, clean UK driving licence is essential for this role
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
A salary up to £38,000 plus company benefits, as well as a company van, phone and laptop is on offer to the successful candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skillset and progress your career within the Renewable Energy industry.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910034 and ask to speak to Molly McDermott who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.