Up to £27,000 + Company Van + Overtime
We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer to join one of the industry leaders in specialist water treatment equipment in the UK. Working as a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for servicing, maintaining and repairing water purification systems at various customer sites across the Scottish Central Belt area.
Reporting to the Field Service Manager, you will be responsible for…
- The maintenance, service and repair of various specialist water treatment equipment including standard base exchange, filtration, deionisation, reverse osmosis and laboratory water treatment products.
- Installation, removal and commissioning of the equipment on-site.
- Understand the water treatment process, product and technical issues with an ability to fault find using first line investigation techniques.
- Contribute to financial sales targets by recommending and quoting the necessary added value spares, refurbishments and consumable items to maintain the customer's equipment in optimum operating condition.
- Performing out of hours and breakdown cover when required,
- Assisting clients with technical faults.
- Completing risk assessments, activity reports and other documentation as required.
- Offering after sales technical support.
This is a field-based position requiring a flexible approach, extensive travel, out of hours cover and rapid response.
To be considered for this position candidates will be expected to have a background in performing maintenance/service work on process water equipment with demonstrable mechanical and electrical experience and a formal qualification in mechanical/ electrical engineering or equivalent.
Full training will be provided to get you up to speed on the equipment and technologies you will be working with and due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving license is essential.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £27,000
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
- Overtime & Call out
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392 222 964
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.