Up to £26,500 + Company Van
We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer to join one of the industry leaders in specialist water treatment equipment in the UK. Working as a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for servicing, maintaining and repairing water treatment systems at various customer sites nationwide.
Reporting to the Field Service Manager, you will be responsible for…
- The maintenance, service and repair of various specialist water treatment equipment.
- Installation or removal of water piping, tanks and pumps as well as water softeners, RO units and various other filtration systems.
- Testing of equipment at customer sites to ensure full function following installation.
- Performing out of hours and breakdown cover when required,
- Assisting clients with technical faults.
- Completing risk assessments, activity reports and other documentation as required.
- Offering after sales technical support.
This is a field-based position requiring a flexible approach, extensive travel, out of hours cover and rapid response.
To be considered for this position candidates will be expected to have a background in performing maintenance/service work on process water equipment with demonstrable mechanical or electrical experience.
Full training will be provided to get you up to speed on the equipment and technologies you will be working with and due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving license is essential.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £26,500
- Company Vehicle
- Overtime & Call out
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392 222 964 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.