Service Delivery Manager
Up to £43,000 + Package
We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join a global leader in waste management and renewable energy services across the UK. Working as the Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the day to day service delivery operations across a complex waste collections team at a busy Waste Transfer Station in St Albans. This will involve working in partnership with Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental teams to ensure all operations are run in a compliant manner and ensuring performance is managed to maximise productivity and customer service levels.
Working as the Service Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Managing all day to day operations of the waste collections teams, ensuring customer requirements and service contracts are dealt with in a timely matter.
- Working alongside the QHSE team to drive best practice and ensure QHS remains the number one priority.
- Carrying out required reporting, proactive workplace inspections, QHS meetings and enforcement of site rules to ensure good housekeeping.
- Work alongside the Business Manager to achieve budgeted profit and loss, using this to maximise productivity and efficiency.
- Support continuous improvement projects and address any issues or contaminated containers.
- Deliver first-class customer service by ensuring service delivery is on time, customer complaints are dealt with, all calls are answered and missed calls are kept to an absolute minimum.
- Support internal & external audits including fleet audits to ensure that all health, safety and environmental regulations are adhered to.
- Manage and monitor the drivers daily debrief process and ensure any safety concerns or near misses are logged.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have a background working in a senior Service Delivery role, managing a complex team in a fast-paced high-volume environment with a good understanding of transport and logistics.
Candidates are expected to have strong man-management skills and be able to adapt quickly to a changing environment with a strong Health and Safety drive.
An understanding of the Waste industry and Waste Collections would be beneficial as well as a valid CPC certificate and IOSH/NEBOSH qualification.
What's on Offer
- Annual Salary up to £43,000
- Company Car/ Car Allowance
- Annual Performance Bonus scheme
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.