Senior Technician - Architecture
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Technician to join an International Engineering and Design consultancy to be based in Leeds.
As Senior Technician, you will be working in a collaborative environment working on a variety of projects through the full design lifecycle across multiple sectors including transport, energy, defence, education, commercial and urban development.
As Senior Technician you will be responsible for but not limited too;
- Supporting the design team from inception through to completion of projects.
- Work within a BIM enabled environment using 3D tools and technologies
- Assisting in the preparation of concept scheme designs from Client briefs and working with other disciplines to test the validity of those designs.
- Work as part of single or multi discipline team in the preparation of production information and working drawing packages.
- Ensure design co-ordination and interface resolution between multi-discipline teams throughout all design stages.
- Preparation of full NBS specifications.
As the ideal candidate you will have prior experience of working as an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist. You will be Part 3 qualified with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience within the industry.
You will have proficiency in AutoDesk Revit and ideally knowledge of Navisworks is desirable.
You will be able to produce, analyse and advise upon specification, materials selection and detailed design solutions in relation to performance and production criteria, as well as proficiently use NBS software packages
As a person you will be self-motivated and capable of working and completing tasks independently as well as demonstrating strong team work skills. You will be able to demonstrate an adaptable and approachable approach to your role and demonstrate a willingness to develop your skills
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.