Senior Structural Engineer
Due to growth and expansion, Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an established Senior Structural Engineer to join a world leading international design, engineering and project management consultancy.
As Senior Structural Engineer you will be providing support to grow the business within the Midlands, South West and Wales region working on a variety of projects both locally and nationally.
As Senior Structural Engineer you will be reporting directly to the structures team working closely with engineers and architects of all levels.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with clients and prospective clients.
- Develop fee proposals, lead bids and opportunities across market sectors.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Health and safety management of design including application of CDM 2015.
- Ensuring the provision of efficient, high quality structural engineering design.
- Leading, managing and coordinating multi-disciplinary project teams to complete projects to meet client aspirations.
- Ensuring successful delivery of projects by working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary environment including working closely with local and remote team
The ideal candidate for this role will have proven experience within structural engineering building design on multi-disciplinary projects. You will be experienced in the use of structural analysis and design software with a proven track record in project delivery.
You will have a working knowledge of compliance and quality assurance procedures and be commercially aware within negotiating preferential terms. You will be educated to a degree level, and a Chartered civil/structural engineer with MICE or MIStructE.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.