Senior Security Engineer
Astute Technical Recruitment are sourcing a Senior Security Engineer to join an International Design Consultancy to be based in their Epsom offices.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience security engineer to work in the team providing security services for over 18000 users in a distributed global network.
As Senior Security Engineer you will be responsible for;
- Leading the implementation of initiatives on our security roadmap
- Ensuring appropriate levels of documentation for support and operations
- Supporting our antimalware infrastructure
- Supporting our Privileged Access Management solution including developing solutions for new use cases, documenting our existing service, transitioning the service to operations and providing high level support.
- Undertaking risk assessments to approve exemptions and to support projects from other teams
- Investigating security incidents reported by users and developing processes to triage
- Identifying and driving the remediation of technical vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
- Developing and maintaining security incident response plans
As the ideal candidate you will be qualified within CISSP, CISM or equivalent. You will have a degree in information security or computer science. You will have experience working with ITIL processes and recognised security standards such as ISO 27001.
In addition, you will have experience operating and maintaining a variety of systems including firewalls, vulnerability management systems, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, multi-factor authentication, device control, Cloud PaaS and IaaS security
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.