Senior Risk Manager - Rail
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Risk Manager to join an international consultancy, who have a proven track record of delivering world class standards on projects across various sectors. Due to continued success in securing projects in York, they are looking for a Senior Risk Manager to join their team.
This post can be based out of the following locations - Warrington, Manchester, Leeds or York.
Working on a range of projects form £1m to £50m+ you will be responsible for the following.
- Developing risk management approaches / systems for clients.
- Assisting the Head of Risk Management in the development of in-house project risk management processes and capability.
- Supporting bids and proposals.
- Developing risk management services.
- Working with clients to deliver risk management services on a range of projects.
Candidates will hold the following skills and experience.
- A recognised degree and / or professional qualified to the suited chartered body, in project / risk management.
- A proven track record in successful delivery of projects in complex programmes in similar operating environments such as Network Rail.
- Experience of Infrastructure projects, preferably Rail, Highways, Nuclear or Utilities.
- Strong management and leadership qualities.
- Practical use and knowledge of industry risk management tools such as: ARM, Xactium, Primavera Risk Analysis, Safran, @Risk, Predict! Software Suite
- A broad understanding of Project/Programme Management methodologies and planning tools such as Primavera P6/MS Project
What's on offer
- Competitive salary & benefits package.
- Career development opportunities.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02932 288 213 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.