Senior Quantity Surveyor - Employers Agent
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent, to join an international Design and Engineering Consultancy.
Due to recent business wins within the residential / extra care sector our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent to be based in the Leeds office.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
* Working within a team and providing a range of Quantity Surveying / Employer's Agent duties from project inception through to completion
* Preparing Cost Plans/Estimates/Bills of Quantities/Tender Documents
* Providing post contract Quantity Surveying / Employer's Agent services
* Preparation of data and reports to timescales in a format required by line management/client.
* Work collaboratively with other service teams to provide an integrated approach to client delivery.
* Managing client relationships and service delivery on a project basis, in conjunction with senior management
As the ideal candidate you will be qualified with a BSc (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying and a Chartered member of the RICS
You will have extensive experience with both private and public sector clients on major projects and a working knowledge of JCT and NEC forms of contract.
As a candidate you will be commercially aware, you'll work well as part of a team and demonstrate the people management skills to support and mentor where required. You shall hold a broad contact and knowledge base of local markets and will be able to demonstrate a track record of supporting of the generation of repeat business
A knowledge and understanding of the component parts of a project and overall construction costs coupled with a competent knowledge of a range of project procurement options is required. In addition, IT skills, such as Office, Outlook, BIM / CAD measure, Cost Planning software e.g. CATO are desired.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.