Senior Project Manager
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an ambitious and driven Senior Project Manager to join our client, a leading international Engineering and Design Consultancy, to support the strategy for growth within the Yorkshire and North West Property Market.
As Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the effective delivery of the project management service, leading the management and execution of larger and more complex construction projects through the whole project life cycle, utilising best practice methodology.
In addition, you will be responsible for but not limited too;
- Acting as an account manager for Clients providing service delivery, demonstrating your role as a key stakeholder and first point of contact
- Taking accountability for the commercial success of commissions and/or projects placed under your control; including the effective and efficient management of project accounts, governance and resource requirements
- Ensuring service delivery compliance
- Implementing the team business plan, developing business opportunities in line with the team business strategy and looking for market opportunities for new or repeat business
- Support the preparation of fee proposals and bid submissions
As the ideal candidate you will have previous project management experience within either Education, Public Sector, Healthcare, Accommodation and Corporate Real Estate. You will be highly motivated, with previous working experience of BID management and tendering, with a MRICS or MAPM qualification.
Ideally you will have experience within the Yorkshire/North West and strong understanding of JCT and NEC contracts.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.