Senior Procurement Advisor - Energy from Waste / Waste Management
Up to £42,000 + Package & Company Car / Allowance.
We ae currently recruiting for an experienced procurement professional to join a reputable business whose focus is providing waste management & energy from waste solutions. Reporting to the Procurement Manager, you will be joining a team responsible for developing implementing procurement solutions / guidance across the business.
As a Senior Procurement Advisor, you will be responsible for..
- Managing the procurement of a variety of commodities, services and projects across the waste management / energy from waste facilities.
- Managing a core supplier base and associated contracts / terms and conditions.
- Supporting the day to day management of the team.
- Reviewing quotations and negotiations with suppliers.
- Managing compliance and non-compliance issues.
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Challenging under-performing suppliers.
- Assisting in identifying new suppliers, PQQ, preparation of specifications and contracts.
- Monitoring and analysing all purchasing activity.
To be considered you will have the following skills and experience.
- 'A' level qualification (or equivalent through experience)
- Experience of purchasing commodities, services and capital projects.
- Proficient in the use of MS office packages.
- A CIPS qualification is desirable.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and influencing skills.
What's on offer.
- Basic salary up to £42,000
- Benefits package.
- Car allowance / Car
- Career progression opportunities.
How to apply.
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.