Senior Principal Process Engineer
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for a Senior Principal Process Engineer to join a mechanical, electrical and process team based in Derby and Birmingham.
Your specialist skills will be utilised to provide innovative multidisciplinary engineering solutions for clients in the UK and overseas for a world-leader engineering, design and construction consultancy.
As Senior Principal Process Engineer the examples of work are as follows:
· Plant and infrastructure surveys and assessments
· Support plant operation, optimisation and troubleshooting
· Understanding of HAZOP, DSEAR, CDM, WIMES, British and European Standards and other statutory, regulatory and non-regulatory provisions and guidance
· Feasibility, outline and detailed process design, including mass, heat and energy balances, process flow diagrams, P&IDs, hydraulic design, design risk assessments, control philosophies, commissioning strategies, cost and programme estimations, plant and equipment specifications, supplier tender evaluation
· Working with and developing digital design tools such as water quality analysis, unit process sizing, process performance metrics, hydraulic calculations and other automated design tools
· Meet and exceed quality, programme, budgetary and H&S requirements on projects
As the ideal candidate you will be degree-qualified and working towards Chartership. You will have the right blend of people skills, personal qualities and technical expertise to bring solutions and projects to life.
You will have experience in wastewater treatment, with significant experience in chemical and biological phosphorus removal. As well being a confident communicator at all levels and the flexibility to work at other locations in the UK, or overseas for short durations.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.