Maintenance Supervisor - Renewable Energy
c£35,000 + Benefits Package
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Plant Engineer / Plant Maintenance Supervisor / Senior Plant Technician, to carry out a range of planned & reactive maintenance on a food waste processing plant near Baxterley, Warwickshire. Our client is a leading organisation within the industry, with the opportunity for a Plant Engineer to join their team.
As Senior Plant Engineer/Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Planned and reactive maintenance on a range of heavy industrial equipment (Pumps, motors, gearboxes etc)
- Leading a small team on PPMs, plant down time and overhauls
- Managing KPI's
- Maintaining high level of Health, Safety and Environmental standards across site
- Other duties as required
Experience and Qualifications needed
To be considered for this opportunity, you should ideally have:
- Supervisory / Team leader experience within an industrial environment (processing plant, water treatment, power generation, waste management, etc.).
- You must have a relevant engineering qualification (apprenticeship, HNC, HND, etc.) and ideally be electrical biased.
- Those who hold WAMITAB COTC in biological treatment, composting, etc. will be advantageous.
What's in it for me?
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the renewable energy sector.
They're offering a competitive salary of circa £35,000 depending on experience, plus overtime, bonus, call out allowance.
Holidays, pension and life insurance is on offer to the candidate who is keen to progress in this role.
How to apply
Please call Molly McDermott directly on 02393 910 034 for a confidential chat or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.