Senior Network Engineer - IT
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an Experience Senior Network Engineer to join the central function of our internationally respected client who is a world leader in design, engineering and project management consultancy.
As Senior Network Engineer, you will join the network engineering team to provide solution architecture SME's inputs based on best practice, to maintain, develop and mature numerous products.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Senior Network Engineer, you will be accountable for providing technical support to complex new and existing networks. This will entail designing, selecting, documenting and implementing new solutions to improvements and existing environments,
In addition, you will be responsible for;
- Producing network designs to meet business needs and following current standards
- Maintaining network standards to ensure they continue to meet best practice guidelines
- Keeping up to date on networking trends and developments and identifying how they could benefit the company
- Analysing network products and technologies and making recommendations to influence technical direction
- Is result oriented and has a high degree of accountability, commitment and responsibility. The expectation is that involving an architect in a project is a guarantee of obtaining positive outcomes
- Working with the Network Operations team to identify opportunities for improvement
- Involved in ensuring the application teams understand the impact of network constraints and provide recommendations to ensure successful deployment
As the ideal candidate you will have demonstrable experience of network technologies in a global business. You will have excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills, with extensive technical skills covering a broad range of network technologies. You will have experience of taking a requirement through analysis, solution testing and delivery with a strong detailed hand on approach to your process.
Experience of Software Defined Networking, Network Access Control, Network Automation , WAN design and technologies, LAN, WLAN and WANOP.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.