Senior Mechanical Engineer
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an established Senior Mechanical Engineer to join a world leading international design, engineering and project management consultancy.
As Mechanical Design Engineer you will be based in the Birmingham offices, joining a national delivery team of designers delivering engineering design solutions to clients across a wide variety of markets including Aviation, Cities & Development, Education, Energy and Transportation.
As Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring an understanding of project briefs.
- Design and specification of all Mechanical Building Services systems - heating, cooling, ventilation, controls, etc.
- Carry out (& managing others), in the production of detailed calculations using industry standard digital tools inc. Excel, IES, Hevacomp, in-house developed tools, etc.
- Preparing technical specifications using NBS.
- Preparing drawings for drafting by the CAD team a working understanding / use of Autodesk (& Revit)
- Representing the client at required meetings with clients and contractors.
- Site surveys, inspections and monitor site works.
As the ideal candidate you will be degree qualified in Building Services Engineering of related subjects. You will have a good level of computer literacy in a range of digital tools including; IES Thermal Modelling Package, Hevacomp, NBS and Microsoft. You will have experience working in a design consultant to contractor design environment. You will be able to work as an individual and part of a team.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.