Senior Mechanical Engineer
Up to £72,000 + Car Allowance
Our Client is an international consultancy who are currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their established Building Services team based in Epsom. Working as the Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be joining a national practice of Building Design professionals delivering engineering design solutions to clients across the UK. This will involve managing a brief, providing a comprehensive Building Services bid response and driving your team to deliver project design services across the Aviation, Cities & Development, Commercial, Defence, Energy and Transportation industries.
Working as the Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Technical responsibility and operational accountability for the Building Services output on key projects.
- Leading a complex MEP team.
- Bidding for opportunities and contributing to the win-work effort.
- Responsibility of commercial delivery of projects and accountability of the teams involved.
- Key client management and customer retention.
- Manage the performance of the Building Services Teams, ensuring all clients receive a high level of service as presented by the company.
- Provide management, motivation, inspiration and leadership for all members of the Building Services team.
- Undertaking appraisals and personal development plans for the team, highlighting and utilising key skills to build a high performing and technically sound team
- Develop/contribute towards marketing material and bid documents.
To be considered for this position, candidates should hold a degree (or equivalent) in building services, mechanical engineering or a related subject as well as demonstrable experience working on key building services projects.
Candidates are also expected to have a background working on key projects involving complex technical understanding and working with multi-discipline design as well as the ability to influence senior management and run a technically sound team.
How to apply.
To apply or for a confidential discussion, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.