Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Up to £48,000 DEO
Our client is an International Consultancy who are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their Building Services Team. The role itself will be based in London but does present the opportunity to join a national delivery team, working designers all across the UK and internationally.
As the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be required to be client facing, as well as being involved in the day to day design and management of projects.
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- To work as part of the Building Design team, delivering engineering and design solutions
- To design and specify all Mechanical Building Services systems - heating, ventilation, controls etc
- To carry out and manage the production of detailed calculations using industry standard systems - IES, Hevacomp, in-house tools - etc
- To prepare technical specifications using NBS and preparation of drawing designs
- To carry out site surveys and inspections as well as reporting and technical note taking
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Building Service Engineer or relevant subjects
- Chartered Engineer with CIBSE/ IMechE
- To have a working understanding of Autodesk and Revit
- Experience working within design consultancy or within a contractor design environment
- Computer Literate in digital tools: IES Thermal Modelling Package, Hevacomp, NBS and Microsoft packages
If you are interested in this position or would like an informal chat to learn more, please call Ellie on 02393 910 473 or email an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.