Senior Maintenance Engineer - Anaerobic Digestion
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Maintenance/Plant engineer/Senior Plant technician to carry out a range of planned and reactive maintenance on a food waste processing plant. Our client is a leading organisation within the industry, with the opportunity for a Plant Engineer to join their team.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, as Senior Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Planned and reactive maintenance on a range of heavy industrial equipment (Pumps, motors, gearboxes etc)
- Overseeing a small team on PPMs, Plant shut down and overhauls
- Managing KPI's
- Maintaining high levels on Health, Safety and environmental standards across site
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant engineering qualification (apprenticeship, HND, HNC etc.)
- Experienced in carrying out Electrical/Mechanical maintenance
- WAMITAB COTC is advantageous
- Experience of overseeing/supervising a team within an industrial environment such as Processing Plant, Water treatment, Power Generation, etc.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Renewable Energy sector for a market leading business.
They're offering a salary of circa £35,000 plus overtime, bonus and call out allowance.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910034 and ask to speak to Molly McDermott who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.