Senior Flood Risk Design Engineer
Competitive Salary + benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an experienced Senior/Principal Flood Risk Design Engineer to join our client, an award-winning Civil Engineering Consultancy in Swindon.
You will be working on a diverse range of projects, predominantly involved in drainage assessments associated with land development for large residential sites although you will also have the opportunity to work on other projects in sectors such as industrial, commercial and retail.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Senior Flood Risk Design Engineer your responsibilities will consist of but not be limited to: -
- Provide advice and guidance on feasibility of land use, planning, flood risk assessments and surface & groundwater drainage design
- Undertake flood risk assessments for flood zones 1, 2 and 3
- Prepare surface water plans, drainage strategies, SuDS statements and flood estimation using ReFH and WINFAP
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking a Senior Flood Risk Design Engineer with the following:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or Geotechnical, Geoenvironmental, Water Engineering or Environmental Science
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroDrainage, PDS, ReFH and WINFAP
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Astute awareness of costs
- Bias towards drainage
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary based on experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Ben Guppy on 02393 910038 or send a CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.