Senior Engineer - Offshore Wind
Competitive Salary package, with benefits
Location: Bristol, London or Edinburgh
We are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Engineer to join an International Engineering and Consultancy business, recognised as leading experts within the Offshore Wind and Oil & Gas sectors across the globe.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Senior Engineer, with a reputation for concise project delivery in the offshore wind industry.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Drive safe and efficient delivery of offshore wind projects.
- Maintain existing and developing new client relationships.
- A good awareness of technical functions of offshore wind developments, with the ability to solve both technical problems.
- Providing training and mentoring to Junior Engineers.
- Contributing to the design and analytical aspects of the project's delivery, including managing the transportation and structural analysis of projects, making recommendations wherever relevant and a good understanding of offshore structural engineering and relevant Offshore Wind design codes.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this Senior Engineer role, you must have:
- A Master's degree within a relevant engineering background, mechanical or structural etc.
- Previous working experience for a major offshore consultant, OEM, developer or EPCI.
- Track record in delivering multiple types of offshore wind projects including monopiles, jackets and floating.
- Willingness to travel internationally and the flexibility to stay away.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global leader in the Wind Energy Sector. Offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this Senior Engineer role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.