Senior Electrical Engineer - Data Centres (Design)
Up to £57,000 (DoE) + excellent benefits package
We are looking for an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join our client's expanding M&E team at either one of their offices in Central London.
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Engineer (or willing to work towards) and educated to degree level in a relevant industry. Someone with a minimum of five years' experience with strong technical knowledge in building service design or equivalent particularly in Data Centres would be a strong candidate.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day management and decision making of ongoing projects processes
- Overall reporting and surveying of existing electrical installations
- Carrying out calculations on engineering drawing ensuring they abide by strict regulations
- Carrying out QA/QC inspections onsite and producing accurate reports from findings
- Developing all aspects of control, instrumentation and operating systems for building services purposes
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally a Chartered Engineer or working towards
- Educated to degree level or above
- Technical experience within Data Centres is a necessity
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary up to £57,000
- Bonus scheme
- Contributory pension
- Educational assistance
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your updated CV along with a cover letter to MMcLeod@astutetechnical.co.uk or dial 02393 910 033 and ask to speak with Megan McLeod who can tell you more about this exciting opportunity.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.