Senior Electrical Engineer
Up to £72,000 + Car Allowance
Our Client is an international consultancy who are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their established Building Services team based in Epsom. Working as the Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be joining a national practice of Building Design professionals delivering engineering design solutions to clients across the UK. This will involve working closely with bid teams and projects to deliver high quality project design services across the Aviation, Cities & Development, Commercial, Defence, Energy and Transportation industries.
Working as the Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a MEP design team on key projects.
- Carrying out specification, design and calculations for fixed and temporary low voltage electrical power and lighting installations.
- Liaising directly with architects and other designers in interpreting input information and applying it to generate comprehensive electrical designs to customer specifications.
- Preparing technical specifications and drawings for the CAD, project and BIM teams.
- Communicating, presenting and representing the company at key meetings with clients and contractors.
- Carrying out site surveys, inspections and monitoring site works throughout the project.
- Writing technical reports, maintaining records and regularly reporting back on project works.
- Provide comprehensive bid responses and manage the teams to deliver on project design services.
To be considered for this position, candidates should hold a minimum on an ONC (or equivalent) in building services engineering or a related subject as well as demonstrable experience working on key building services projects.
Candidates are also expected to have a background working in a design consultancy with an understanding of leading a key design team and the commercial and financial knowledge required to successfully deliver bidding and project works.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates should be eligible for security clearance and will be required to undergo a security vetting process.
How to apply.
To apply or for a confidential discussion, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.