Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Up to £48,000 DEO
Our client is an International Consultancy who are looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their Building Services Team. This opportunity will be based in Colchester but does present the opportunity to join a national delivery team, working as part of national practice of Building Design professionals, delivering engineering solutions both across the UK and internationally.
As the Senior Electrical Design Engineer, you will be required to be client facing, as well as being involved in the day to day design and management of projects.
As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer, your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- To oversee and manage all aspects of multi-disciplinary projects, liaising with the project design team as well as contractors and clients
- To carry out electrical power and lighting design calculations - both fixed and temporary installations
- To deliver specifications and design of fixed and temporary low voltage electrical installations
- To carry out site surveys, inspections and monitor site works
- To maintain records and achieves complying with company standards
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Building Service Engineer or relevant subjects
- Chartered Engineer with CIBSE/ IET
- Experience working within design consultancy or within a contractor design environment
- Computer Literate in: Amtech, Dialux/Relux, NES and Microsoft packages
If you are interested in this position or would like an informal chat to learn more, please call Ellie on 02393 910 473 or email an up to date CV email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.