Senior Digital Designer
Astute Technical have an exciting opportunity to work for an International Engineering and Design consultancy as a Senior Digital Designer / Senior User Experience Designer.
As Senior User Experience Designer, you will be based in the Birmingham offices, supporting the UX/UI Technical Lead by working with the web development team and creative designers to deliver world class engaging websites and web applications.
As Senior Digital Designer, you will be responsible for but not limited too;
- Designing, amending and implementing small and large scale digital initiatives driven by user needs.
- Provision of technical and consultancy support across the client portfolio
- Driving implementation of Information Architecture to apply designs to different development frameworks.
- Collaborate with team members and clients to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create prototypes that can communicate to clients/customers for user testing, providing project proposals and accurate time estimates
- Facilitate client workshops in order to gather requirements and evolve your designs.
- Provide accurate time estimates for work for project proposals.
As the ideal candidate you will have a working knowledge of developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs plus collaborating with designers and developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software. You will have excellent communication in delivery of design ideas and prototypes to developers plus familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.