Senior Desk Side & Technology Support Analyst
Astute Technical are looking for an ambitious Senior Desk Side & Technology Support Analyst to join an International Engineering and Design consultancy. As Senior Desk Side Support you will be responsible for supporting up to 20000 individuals across the client's business both within offices and on remote sites,
As Senior Desk Side & Technology Support Analyst, you will be responsible for but not limited too;
- Managing and prioritising all 2nd line incidents and requests according to defined SLAs - ensure 100% adherence to RFS & INC Best Practice guidelines
- Deploy desktop computers and peripherals, record and track assets during deployment according to Group Is standards and workflow procedures
- Maintain regional service excellence by providing customers with continual and regular updates throughout the management of their incidents and requests
- Ensure colleagues take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
- Troubleshooting a range of technology and telephony issues: investigating, diagnosing faults, and working through to resolution
- Act as an escalation point for 2nd Line support issues
- Provide ad hoc reports and updates on current issues to Desk Side and Technology Support Manager
As the ideal candidate will have considerable experience of IT Service Management principles and processes. You will have a high level of knowledge of working in the corporate IT environment and experience of working to SLA Agreements. You will have a broad technical understanding, a working knowledge of database/excel structures/tables and configurations.
How to apply
To apply or for a confidential discussion, please call Lauren White on 02392 222 965 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.