Senior Desk Side & Technology Support Analyst
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an ambitious Senior Desk Side & Technology Support Analyst to join an International Engineering and Design consultancy.
As Senior Desk Side Support you will be responsible for supporting up to 20000 individuals across the client's business, both within offices and on remote sites. You will also be responsible for but not limited too;
· Managing and prioritising all 2nd line incidents and requests according to defined SLAs - ensuring 100% adherence to RFS & INC Best Practice guidelines
· Deploy desktop computers and peripherals, record and track assets during deployment according to Group is standards and workflow procedures
· Maintaining regional service excellence by providing customers with continual and regular updates throughout the management of their incidents and requests
· Ensuring colleagues take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary
· Act as an escalation point for 2nd Line support issues
· Troubleshooting a range of technology and telephone issues; investigating, diagnosing faults, and working through to resolution
· Provide ad hoc reports and updates on current issues to Desk Side and Technology Support Manager
As the ideal candidate you will have a high level of proficiency and knowledge of working in a Corporate IT environment. You will have a solid understanding of hardware and software asset management processes and experience of working to Service Level Agreements.
You will also have a working knowledge of database/excel structures/tables/configurations and broad technical understanding of IS services being supported. A proven experience of data analysis and good numeracy, analytical and reporting skills will be required in the ideal candidate.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Shelby on 02393910035 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.