Senior Business Development Manager - Nuclear Engineering
£50-70k + Car + Package.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced new business winning professional with specialist knowledge of and networks within the nuclear sector, ideally within decommissioning, for an established consultancy looking to expand their UK business.
Responsible for playing a fundamental role in the successful launch of a new business area, you will be an experienced and autonomous technical BDM with demonstrable success of winning work in the UK nuclear sector.
You would expect to be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining personal relationships with relevant decision making contacts in customer organizations and strategic partners
- Keeping informed of customers' present and future plans for growth and new projects
- Directing and actively participating in the planning of business development and capture strategy for individual prospects
- Maintaining awareness of the business development activity and strategy of competitors, including success factors
- Review of all opportunities won and lost to determine the reasons why and learning points for future activity
You will already have a developed professional network within the UK nuclear sector, to include senior level decision making buyers within relevant client organisations. Ideally this would focus around decommissioning engineering projects, but knowledge of the key stakeholders would be an acceptable starting point.
Attributes wise, a number of the following will be required:
- Demonstrable long-term nuclear sector business development experience
- UK wide mobility
- Knowledge of CRM tools and sales reporting
- Bid / opportunity plan generation knowledge
- Flexible and innovative approach
- Ability and desire to build something new
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £70,000 (dependent on experience)
- The chance to work within an established but growing business, and to be a key factor of that growth
- Strong benefits package including generous annual leave entitlement.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Parker on 02392 222 961 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.