Senior Business Development Manager - CCGT Service Agreements
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We are recruiting for a Senior Business Development Manager position to join a leading player in the global Power Generation sector. As one of the worlds largest global power generators, with ~34GW of installed capacity, including 6.4GW of capacity in the UK, they are ale to offer full service agreements and consultancy services to the UK power sector.
Acting as a Senior Business Development manager, with some account management duties, you'll be tasked with increasing the client base through offering a variety of service packages ranging from Owners Engineering services, Outage support, plant upgrade / improvement packages, condition monitoring support, environmental compliance analysis and fuel analysis.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Director of Energy Services, as the Senior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing prospect accounts and enquiries to identify areas of opportunity and meet with key stakeholders to engage in commercial agreements.
- Managing existing accounts, ensuring deliverables are met, engage in reviews and maintain a productive working relationship inline with the commercial agreement.
- Liaise with operational departments for contract negotiations, tender / bid proposals and all other queries.
- Ensure achievement of sales targets within the core business segment; CCGT Power Stations
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline such as a HND/ONC/HNC/Degree
- Proven experience in a sales position working within the CCGT Power Sector
- Consultative mindset to promote bespoke services such as; NDT / Integrity work, condition monitoring, fuel analysis, environmental compliance, outage support and owners engineering functions.
- Background in package / service agreements, specifically involved with pressure parts / boilers.
- Experience in account management, flexible to meet regularly with clients and manage own diary to deliver on key targets.
- Contract experience - able to understand, discuss and negotiate on complex technical & financial aspects of agreements.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package
- Excellent pension contribution
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.