Senior Building Surveyor
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an ambitious and driven Senior Building Surveyor to join our client who is a world leading design, engineering and project management consultancy.
As Senior Building Surveyor you will be responsible for supporting the division on a wide variety of projects within the public and private sectors including; Planned maintenance and improvement schemes supporting local authority frameworks, undertaking conditioning surveys and providing Forward Maintenance Plans, contract administration and management of refurbishment projects for the Universities.
Roles & Responsibilities;
As Senior Building Surveyor your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Delivery of all contractual and technical aspects of projects
- Maintenance of Commercial and Quality Control Procedures for projects under your control
- Working across a number of projects in different sectors and being able to provide a range of building surveying duties
- The use and application of standard forms of building contract, such as JCT/NEC
- Mentoring and training the junior Building Surveyors under your supervision
- Developing business with new and existing clients across the North West region and beyond
As the ideal candidate you will have a BSc (Hons) Building Surveying or similar degree. You will be a member of the RICS, with sound technical knowledge and experience of managing client expectations. You will have a good sound knowledge of drafting technical documents including bids with good AutoCAD skills.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.