Senior Building Surveyor
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an ambitious and driven Senior Building Surveyor to join our client who is a world leading design, engineering and project management consultancy.
As Senior Building Surveyor you will join a national Building Surveying Practice team and work within a multi-disciplinary environment across Local Authorities and Central Government clients.
Roles & Responsibilities;
As Senior Building Surveyor your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Working across a number of projects in different sectors and providing a range of building surveying duties.
- Responsibility for smaller projects and assistance on major projects with defined levels of responsibility
- Assisting with the development of new and repeat business where possible
- Refurbishment schemes
- Project management
- Planned maintenance and Condition Surveys
- Defect investigation and diagnosis
- Specialist technical advice on new acquisitions and developments of property
As the ideal candidate you will have a BSc (Hons) Building Surveying or similar degree. You will be a member of the RICS, with sound technical knowledge and experience of managing client expectations. You will have the ability to demonstrate good all-round surveying experience and strong AutoCAD skills.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.