Senior Building Surveyor / Project Manager
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an established Senior Building Surveyor to join our client who is a world leading design, engineering and project management consultancy.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is self-motivated in delivering quality projects for a diverse portfolio of clients, including high profile Blue Light clients, local government and the private sector.
Roles & Responsibilities;
As Senior Building Surveyor your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Managing the delivery of design information at key milestones in line with the brief, budget and programme.
- Coordination of design in conjunction with the design team.
- Delivery of project management and contract administration to agreed brief, scope and budgets
- Financial management of projects both internally and external client budget management.
- Establish client briefs, appropriate fees, and cost control through to completion.
- Financial, commercial and risk management from project inception through to completion on own projects including implementation of robust change control processes.
- Monitoring and reporting performance against programme, technical quality, financial and KPI targets;
- Mentoring and developing of assistant project managers and other team members.
As the ideal candidate you will be MRICS or APM qualified with surveying, design co-ordination and project management experience. You will be client facing with excellent interpersonal skills. You will have a working knowledge of current legal requirements in respect of construction and legislation. You will ideally have experience within NEC contracts and an aptitude towards developing and winning new works.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.